Online and Home Learning made easy for you
Welcome to Training Solutions booking page for ONLINE LEARNING students.
Please see the link below to book and pay for your place.
1 - Book Place
2 - Welcome Email will be sent to you within 48 hours including date confirmation
3 - Online Pre reading portal & Webinar information will be sent to you 7 days before your online class
4 - Day of the class! Join us with your correct stock/model/equipment via your online webinar. Ensure you have laptop/ipad chargers/phone chargers as they run out fast online :)
See you soon!
SALON SYSTEM BROWLIFT & LAMINATION £132 inc vat Offer Price £120 Inc Vat
TIME: 9.30am - 1.30pm
The LIVE Webinar practical session will cover:
* Treatment Procedure – Start to finish, how to correctly apply and use the Salon System Brow Lift System.
* Signature Styles – Learn how to create our three styles, for your clients perfect look. Classic (control unruly brows), Brushed Brow (big, bold ‘Boy brow’) and Fluffy & Feathery (for volume and thickness)
* How to correct, conceal and work with different hair types and textures for healthier brows and no risk of over processing.
* Brow Tinting – bespoke colour matching to enhance your clients new look.
* Aftercare advice and troubleshooting
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE ONLINE PRACTICAL TRAINING
The following items are required to complete the course
Lashlift / Browlift Starter Kit
Salon System Lash Tint Starter Kit
Cotton Buds x 20 Cotton Wool Discs x 20
Wooden Cocktail Sticks x 10
Disposable lip gloss wands/Sponge Tipped Applicators
Disposable (Non Metal) Silicone brow/mascara brush
Salon System Lashlift Pro Tool
Marvelash Eye Make Up Remover Pads
*You will require a laptop or tablet with a camera to access the webinar and we would recommend an additional device (smartphone) to enable ease of access to the learning portal during the webinar.
*Students must have a suitable area with adequate lighting to complete the treatment in. A good stable internet connection is also required.
*A week before the webinar you will receive access to the online learning portal via email, this must be completed before your live practical session, we estimate this will take up to 3 hours dependent on your pace.
* Models are required during the live webinar at 11am and must not have any contra-indications to the treatment as indicated in your online learning.
* You must perform a patch test as guided on your online learning material 48 hours prior to your practical instore training.