If you have attended a one day Warm Waxing course you can upgrade your Diploma to gain a formal VTCT to be able to work in a salon, spa or on cruises. The VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation is a full and recognised qualification to perform all aspects of Waxing.
The course will cover;
UV20483 - Follow health and safety practice in the salon
UV20418 - Remove Hair using Waxing Techniques (Hot Wax)
UV20453 - Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
• Health & Safety
• Client consultation
• Contra-indications & contra-actions in Waxing
• Anatomy & Physiology for Waxing
• Preparation client for treatment, including trolley area
• Equipment and product knowledge
• Benefits of treatments (Hot Waxes)
• Practical tuition to perform Hot waxing
• Practical tuition to wax the legs, underarm, bikini area, facial area, eyebrows
• Aftercare Advice
You must have gained a Warm Waxing Diploma or Certificate within the past 3 years and have good English spoken/written language. You will require access to a computer and submit portfolios online.