Increase your treatment portfolio by learning basic body massage to promote relaxation, health
and wellbeing. Covering the main sections of the body and using different massage techniques
and oils for effectiveness, this service is popular with clients and easy to learn.
This course is suitable for beginners
• Health and hygiene
• Anatomy & Physiology recap
• Client consultation
• Demonstration and hands-on body massage practice
• Benefits and effects of massage
There will be pre-course reading emailed to you one week prior to the course. Please ensure
you read this before attending the training.
Students must be 18+. You will work in pairs during training.
It is advised not to take part in this course if you have a pre-existing back condition.
• Kaeso Sorbet Body Massage Cream
• Kaeso Rejuvenating Geranium Massage Oil
• 2 Large Bath Towels
The Guild of Beauty Therapists