To be able to work in a salon, spa or on cruises you need to have a formal qualification, the VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation is a full and recognised qualification to perform all aspects of Waxing.
The course will cover;
UV20483 - Follow health and safety practice in the salon
UV20418 - Remove Hair using Waxing Techniques (Warm & Hot)
UV20453 - Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
• Health & Safety
• Client consultation
• Contra-indications & contra-actions in Waxing
• Anatomy & Physiology for Waxing
• Preparation client for treatment, including trolley area
• Equipment and product knowledge
• Benefits of treatments (Warm and Hot Waxes)
• Practical tuition to perform Warm and Hot waxing
• Practical tuition to wax the legs, underarm, bikini area, facial area, eyebrows
• Aftercare Advice
There are no entry requirements (other than good English spoken/written language) No previous knowledge or experience required. You will require access to a computer and submit portfolios online.